- Execute trades on live terminal and collect cheques from clients.
- Educate clients to move on to self trade on line.
- Acquire new clients through references and other sources.
- Know market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis.
- Monitor BSE/NSE and other international market performance.
- Provide key clients daily information related to trading and market movements.
Salary:INR 1,50,000 - 2,75,000 P.A. 100% Equivalent Incentives
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Financial Services/Stock Broking
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
1st November - 2nd November , 9 AM onwards
Karvy Stock Broking Ltd.,
RSA Tower 57 Sardar Patel Marg,
Above Sony Showroom, Civil Lines,